The Constitution Reform Group will only accept donations from the following:
1. an individual registered as residing at a UK address;
2. a company 1. registered under the Companies Act 2006, and 2. incorporated within the United Kingdom or another Member State of the EU, which carries on business in the United Kingdom;
3. a building society (within the meaning of the Building Societies Act 1986);
4. a limited liability partnership registered under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 which carries on business in the United Kingdom;
5. a friendly society registered under the Friendly Societies Act 1974, a registered society within the meaning of the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 or a society registered (or deemed to be registered) under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act (Northern Ireland) 1969; and
6. any unincorporated association of two or more persons which does not fall within any of the preceding paragraphs but which carries on business or other activities wholly or mainly in the United Kingdom and whose main office is there. The Constitution Reform Group will apply all donations to the general purposes of the Group unless otherwise agreed in writing with the donor.
Last updated: 1 June 2019